Home > Services > Data Consulting
The expert consultants of the eMainTec provides data consulting services required for successful CMMS operation. Data Consulting is a service enterprise improve the quality of equipment / material data through in-depth analysis of the data according to the standardized classification systems and attribute definitions / reinforcement and by removing (Data consulting service is provided separately from the building M.Ware.)
Prior to using CMMS for the systematic maintenance management of a plant it is necessary to build a master database of equipment and spare parts. The master database helps reduce maintenance costs by increasing maintenance productivity and decreasing maintenance time.
- It helps confirm the exact equipment that needs maintenance by defining the structure, such as equipment hierarchy(functional location) and an equipment list.
- An equipment master database contains valuable information, such as equipment attributes, process of inspection and maintenance, history, maintenance cost, drawings, technical manuals, schematics, pictures and, linked digitized documents.
- It utilizes an equipment bill of material(BOM) that lists all of the components of an asset, including its assemblies and subassemblies. With the equipment BOM, a planner can determine exactly what parts are necessary and efficiently manage the inventory.
- It provides an efficient, accurate, and flexible classification system reflecting characteristics of global standards, such as UNSPCS, and NCS.
- Spare parts master database defines standard characteristics, values, and units of measure(UOM).
- Code system of spare part is established by classification system, standard name and value.
Efficient maintenance planning can maximize safety and economic life cycle of equipment.
- Preventive inspection and maintenance master database are based on RCM(Reliability Centered Maintenance) results.
- Task list and maintenance plan are established in order to create a work order for regular preventive inspection and maintenance.
- Work standards describes the safety procedures, maintenance work processes, required labor, and tool requirements which will enhance the quality of the work.
Entering work results, such as failure causes, failure modes, failure sites, and solutions used into CMMS creates a master maintenance history database. The work results entered into CMMS are defined based on the specific failure cause, type, and if it was device or system specific for each piece of equipment. Analysis of the historical data organizes the failure information to determine the equipment maintenance hierarchy.
- Classifying each equipment type creates a structured hierarchy necessary for establishing priority levels.
- The failure mode of each equipment type defines the manner in which an equipment failure can occur. This helps define any underlying causes of future failures.
- Inspection work and maintenance work process are as stored into a database. This helps a worker predict and detect a possible failure.
SPIR (Spare Parts Interchangeability Record) includes all necessary information to determine the compatibility of spare parts, and helps to maintain sufficient inventory levels which optimizes the maintenance of plant equipment.
The PACER database manages the corrosion status of equipment, such as piping, vessel, tankage, columns, and equipment exposed to corrosive environment.
- TAKREER(Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company)
- Petroleum Development Oman
|RRE(Ruwais Refinery Expansion) Project|
|Customer||TAKREER (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company)|
|Location||UAE Ruwais Industrial Complex (Gulf Area)|
|Service||- Data standardization for CMMS, SPIR, PACER|
|SNDC(Saih Nihayda Depletion Compression) Project|
|Customer||Petroleum Development Oman|
|Location||Sultanate of Oman|
- Data standardization for CMMS, PACER
- SCE(Safety Critical Element)
- RCM Analysis
- MCP(Maintenance Craft Procedure) Development
- Maintenance Plan & Task List