MOBINS is an innovative system that makes it possible to conduct various maintenance inspection activities from any location. MOBINS provides the ability to send paperless documents, such as work inspection sheets and work orders to the CMMS via WiFi from any mobile device (PDA, tablet PC). MOBINS enables operators to diagnose conditions of equipment directly while on the site and then immediately perform and necessary maintenance to prevent failures. In addition, the accumulation of data analysis helps to understand how to extend the life of equipment, and establish a highly reliable preventive inspection system.
- Manages equipment and spare parts using a mobile device
- Expected Effects
- Enables reading production, failure, and equipment operation data anytime while on the site
- Enhances work efficiency by making it possible to quickly input and save inspection results at the site
- Creates a paperless work environment and simplifies management processes
- Modernizes work by providing information spontaneously and in a real-time.
- Improves the reliability of inspection data
- Reduces failures by using the accumulation of data to create optimized preventive maintenance
- Conducts inspections on the basis of scheduled auto inspection requests, item inspection objectives, and other criteria.
- Makes it possible to check the status of equipment, and enter work results while at the site via a mobile computing device
- Uploads inspection results and information into CMMS
|Spare Parts Inspection
- Manages spare parts while at the site via mobile device to read barcodes and QR codes placed on spare parts
- Makes it possible to read basic spare part information via the CMMS-linked mobile device
- Enables real-time reading of system-saved information and the status of spare parts